• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow in the Nfl

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This has been asked before. My answer is "no". He is too nice for the NFL. He simply won't hack it until he starts beating up girlfriends, smoking pot, cussing like a sailor, or snatching trick or treat bags on Halloween.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
This has been asked before. My answer is "no". He is too nice for the NFL. He simply won't hack it until he starts beating up girlfriends, smoking pot, cussing like a sailor, or snatching trick or treat bags on Halloween.
laughing004.gif

__________ And practicing taking a snap under the center. Which IMHO will be happening in our new offense next season...... Am I nuts!?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
That is true as well. Even NFL teams that use the shotgun will test their new quarterbacks under center first.

I thought that UM's spread offense always works out of the shotgun?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Honestly I don't know, I doubt he'll be a top ten, top 15 pick. Maybe a late first round pick if that early. Probably won't know until he does take snaps in the NFL.

gogators9606

Gator Fan
I think if he wants to be in the NFL He will. I would use a first round pick on him. Not all NFL players are bad people......... He will make it somewhere in the NFL.. I just hope its with the Dolphins.

SWAMPTHING08

Gator Fan
your right unless they sign a new quarter back before the season

i dont think they need tebow their just not a good team period.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema