• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow getting the go ahead in todays game!!

idk where you get your info, but Carl Moore is not even close to 6'6" he is 6'3" and those three inches in height mean a lot.

Oh im terribly sorry about that mistake sir !!!!! didn't mean to do that !!! but lets all think about how tall Carl is when hes in full vertical leap and then JB overthrows him , because ive seen it all year!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
HA! (I suppose the same could be said for MY comment)

...And now for something completely different (apologies to Monty Python):

Did you happen to read Gerald Ball's article on Bleacher Report entitled, "Will Muschamp: Why He Was The Right Choice For The Florida Gators"?
NOT a Gator-perspective at all, but clearly that of someone who can barely contain his disdain/dislike for us (though he tries). Certainly the resulting POV is debatable on practically every point, kind of a subtle "sneak-attack" on our hopes for a timely turn-around...in truth, a highly pessimistic view of our situation, current personnel and prospects for the near- and medium-range future.
Reminded me that just as it is necessary to temper our enthusiasm and rein in our soaring expectations sometimes, it is just as important to take hidden agendas into account when reading columns and opinions out there, take 'em with a grain of salt and remember that things may not be that BAD either.
(I know this is off-topic for this thread, and I apologize, but I just read it and had to say something...we can discuss this elsewhere, but I thought I'd mention and react to it while it was on my mind.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema