• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebow as New Head coach for University of Florida

Tebow for Gator's New Head Coach

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

GatorLunge

Gator Fan
I think since Tim has been at every coaches meeting for the past year. And if Urban stays around in a mentor role. Tim would make an excellent choice to be new head coach.
Tim is an excellent role model, an outstanding player, has an excellnt understanding of the game and would be terrific influence in the personal and professional development of the kids coming into the UF program. If the Gators got him at this young age there his no doubt that he would eclipse both Bobby Bowden and Joe Paterno in Most wins.
Pass the word let's make Tim the Gators new Head Coach.

he would have to work as a assistant, QB coach what ever for some years before he could ever be considered for a HC job

and still i want a proven coach at florida not some experimental ish

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I have as much a man-crush on Tim Tebow as the next guy, but Timmy should not be HC without years of experience coaching under his belt. That coaching had better be as OC and not QB coach, because his mechanics should not be copied under any circumstances whatsoever unless your name is Tim Tebow. Chris Leak or John Brantley have the right mechanics, not Timmy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema