• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tebone Me

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Do you think she's a Tim Tebow fan?

teboneme.jpg

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
It's not cool for Gator girls to act "slutty". Somebody tell this chick that; if it wasn't for the fact that she'd get arrested she'd probably try and audition for "Girls Gone Wild" in front of that photographer.

(And yeah, the wording on both sides of that shirt reeks of double-entendre.)

Wonder if she works at that strip joint off I-75 in Micanopy, or if she's just trying to be Florida's version of Jenn Sterger?

shandsgator8

VIP Member
It's not cool for Gator girls to act "slutty". Somebody tell this chick that; if it wasn't for the fact that she'd get arrested she'd probably try and audition for "Girls Gone Wild" in front of that photographer.

(And yeah, the wording on both sides of that shirt reeks of double-entendre.)

Wonder if she works at that strip joint off I-75 in Micanopy, or if she's just trying to be Florida's version of Jenn Sterger?

Harsh!

Would it be ok for a Michigan State, Princeton, or University of Texas girl to act "slutty?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema