• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Teams you hate the most...

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
FSU is and always will be at the top of that list for me. No other school even comes close. The stupid war chant, the colors, the joke of a school that it is, etc.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
FSU mostly. I love ragging on them. I have a sister that goes to FSU and it is sooo much fun to talk smack to her about the noles.

They are also the most annoying school I've ever seen. I went to the ACC championship game 2 years ago with FSU vs Va Tech. We were sitting in the nole section and they kept doing that stupid tomahawk hand thing ALL GAME!!! They don't ever stop!!!!

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
atleast at every kick off you dont hear sick em dawgs woof woof woof

that has to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my entire life. and plus i went and saw miss state uga play this year and i wore my gator stuff to the game and that was the week before the uf uga game so i had all kinds of stuff thrown at me. i was like to bad your qb's aim isnt that good you should go out for the team. that was a pointless post aha but i had to take a trip down memory lane

UFforLife28

Gator Fan
FSU. and they're sooooo easy to pick on, and so dumb. the kid that sits in front of me in rotc asked (when i said i would die if i went to FSU) "whats wrong with FSU?" simple answer. everything.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
check my name

but besides the dawgs i also hate the hogs

and then

ND
USC
FSU
Ohio State
Wisconsin

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
For some reason I really hate ND also. I just hate how they're so cocking and they suck. The national media love Notre Dame and it just pisses me off. They would LOVE for ND to be in a championship game.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I would have to say FSU is and always will be number one. The Hurricanes are second. Then every other SEC team.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema