• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Still A Gator Sports Virgin

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Hi Y'all.....you will never believe this. I am not getting to watch the game today because it is not televised in my area and I couldn't convince my hubby to purchase the ESPN Game Plan. I'm totally bummed. Y'all had me so psyched to watch the game and unless one is shown on ESPN or network TV I'm stuck as a virgin forever.

I'm gonna watch Sportscenter and College Football Gameday and see as many highlights as I can.

Hope I can still be a Gators Fan.

Go Gators!!!!!!

intimigator1

Gator Fan
Since when does a guy not want to watch Gator Football? I suggest that you release him from his obligations as a "married" fella and move on. This is by far not a good omen for you. The next time you want ESPN Gameplan just buy it yourself and tell him to kiss your a... There are tens of thousands of guys that would love to have you as a wife if not for anything other than you care enough to get angry about not seeing the game. Geez, a guy not wanting to buy Gameplan, disgraceful.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I know what you mean. I think it's the fact that you have to pay for it and he figures there are enough games on all the other ESPN channels we have that there's no point in wasting money. He's a really great guy anyway. I think the theory is that we have plans for most saturdays through football season and we won't be here to enjoy it anyway.

I'm gonna figure something out......one way or another I'm gonna see a Florida Gators football game this season.

Go Gators!!!!

preachinGator

VIP Member
still a GATOR virgin???

Forget Dr. Phil....CALL JUDGE JUDY!!!!!
Sweetie, who told you the game wasn't broadcast? I may be wrong but I have 2 girls in G'ville and I think they watched the game on an independent channel. Let me think.........Lincoln Financial Sports is broadcasting 13 SEC games and todays was the GATORS! I watched it.
Direct tv, channel 44
It will also be replayed on SUN (directtv 632) at 8:30 a.m. EST.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I think I'm seeing one of the problems....I have DishNetwork or EchoStar or whatever it's called now and I'm not in Florida. I searched through all my channels and checked everywhere I could think. If it was broadcast up in the Northeast part of the country I missed it. I do see they are broadcast on Sept. 15 on CBS and you can bet I will be parked on my sofa (unless things get fired up then I do too and I'll be jumping up and down) watching it.

The highlights I saw today made me get even more excited to see a game.

Y'all aren't gonna kick me out for not watching the game are you???? LOL.

Amanda371

VIP Member
preachin, she might be in an area where it wasn't available. My best friend is up in NH and they almost never show the Gators for her.

intimigator1

Gator Fan
Not to beat a drum here but I am in Minnesota and clearly they aren't going to show regional southern games up here. That is why I spent the money on ESPN Gameplan. You can count on Fl/Tenn,Fl/Auburn,Fl/LSU,FL/Georgia and hopefully FL/FSU to be broadcast on CBS/ESPN but the rest are up in the air unless those networks choose to pick them up. I can guarantee that I will see each and every game this year. Trust me it is worth the money.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema