• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Starting ILB when Spikes leaves

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Who will step up to be our inside linebacker once Spikes leaves for the NFL after this season?

We've had some awesome ILB's over the last few years and need to keep it going...

Crowder
Siler
Spikes
?

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Hard to say; who knows - maybe it's not a definite that Spikes will leave for the pros after this season (PM me and I'll tell you why).

UFGATORFAN100

Gator Fan
Hello, everyone I'm new to Gator Envy. I'm always on GatorCountry.com which is also an awsome site. Wanted to check this site our as well. You can never go wrong by being surrounded by Gator Fans all over the web.

P.S. Can anyone tell me how much does it cost to be a member in this site i.e. read articles, I know posting is FREE but, how about everything else??

P.S. To answer the question if and when Spikes leaves to the NFL. I strongly feel Ryan Stamper would be a great replacement for him. He has experience, heart, a passion to win, and know all 3 LB positions. I strongly believe he would be great in a Doe, Stamper, and AJ Jones as our LB's next or the following years.

P.S. Don't forget about our great recruiting class in that position. Maybe Bostic, Jenkings, or Jones could step up in a starting role. But, I like Stamper in this position

Hello, everyone I'm new to Gator Envy. I'm always on GatorCountry.com which is also an awsome site. Wanted to check this site our as well. You can never go wrong by being surrounded by Gator Fans all over the web.

P.S. Can anyone tell me how much does it cost to be a member in this site i.e. read articles, I know posting is FREE but, how about everything else??

P.S. To answer the question if and when Spikes leaves to the NFL. I strongly feel Ryan Stamper would be a great replacement for him. He has experience, heart, a passion to win, and know all 3 LB positions. I strongly believe he would be great in a Doe, Stamper, and AJ Jones as our LB's next or the following years.

P.S. Don't forget about our great recruiting class in that position. Maybe Bostic, Jenkings, or Jones could step up in a starting role. But, I like Stamper in this position
Think everything is free... I agree with Stamper, but if one of the new recruits lines up MLB better then since Stamper can play all 3 he could do whichever is open or play as a backup, but either way he will see the field alot.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

Welcome to Gator Envy; and the answer to your question is YES - membership, as well as everything else, is free.

inthestands

Gator Fan
Have you guys forgotten about Beal? We recruited him last year as a Strong Side Linebacker but with his size he could be a good ILB and the guy looks just like Brian Urlacher. I just hope he comes back from his injury. But he will be a redshirt freshman next year.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^ He transfered to be closer to his family. After he broke his leg last season he went back home and realized how much he missed it.

oh i see. Well also i think he wanted to stay at safety but the coaches said he was built as a LB and is to slow to play SS, but he never gave in to what they said.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Finch played for IU this season because he was red-shirted in 2007 because of the injury he suffered against Tennessee. Also didn't he some class issues.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Because of Stamper's experience, i would have to go with him... he has been a solid #4 LB for a while, it seem's as if he could play any defensive position lol

but i am interested to see what we can do with Hicks in the future, because he is a tremendous athlete

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema