• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Staph infections going around...

UFtb

VIP Member
Hope this doesn't turn out like USC's jock itch.

Meyer said quarterback John Brantley and wide receiver Carl Moore were battling staph infections but he did not believe the two would be out for any length of time. Both apparently did not practice on Tuesday.

awebbf5

VIP Member
my cousin got it last year from the locker room of his high school football team,it can be bad if not treated quickly.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
My mother-in-law got a staph infection on her thumb and had to have the top knuckle amputated. Staph is serious and can kill people if it's not caught and treated early.

The two players with it seem like they'll be fine since it was caught right away.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
My mother-in-law got a staph infection on her thumb and had to have the top knuckle amputated. Staph is serious and can kill people if it's not caught and treated early.

The two players with it seem like they'll be fine since it was caught right away.

Agreed; also, if staph contaminates food to can cause anybody who eats it to become violently ill - especially seafood.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema