• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So ......Veterans Returning next year.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well DRU2012 There's Barkley and Geno Smith after that I don't know and even with them I don't know how high they will go especially with Barkley's injury.
Thing is, "bottom line", we SHOULD be OK either way...and I am figuring it'll come out no worse than "even" somehow, anyway--which, when you consider who we KNOW we have already (underclassmen, redshirts, injured-and-coming-back, etc.) what we SHOULD have "coming in", adding in 1/2 of our most-talented "prospective-draftable-juniors" gives us a superbly talented team, especially on defense of course, but with real improvement on the O-line and at WR just to start with on offense, and (what at least promises to be) filling out necessary replacements on special teams. Just a quick look gives a glimpse of a team that should be starting roughly where it leaves off at the end of THIS season to start 2013, and proceed to steadily improve across-the-board as the season continues.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema