• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So sick at Ingram!!!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
( I posted this on a thread about McElroy, but I wanted to start a new thread about Ingram)

Yeah, Ingram was a great player, but I am so unimpressed with who he is. I get sick-angry when stupid opponents (great or not) do a mock-gator chomp when they win against us. He didn't shake hands with the Gators when he won. He had no good-sportsmanship, he jumped around acting like a fool. You know, when a team beats another team, a good sport is respectful to the losing team. When we win (usually), our team, especially Timmy, goes to the other team players and shakes hands and is polite. That Ingram was so self-absorbed and disrespectful. Even McElroy shook hands with our team and was a good sport to us.
You know, when we beat Florida State, Timmy went up and showed respect to Coach Bowden. Ingram would have been smart to show respect to Timmy and Coach Meyer. Even though we played bad last night, our team is worthy of respect and Timmy and Coach Meyer have done remarkable things in the past 4 years, and Ingram should have shown that respect and celebrated later with his team.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Sometimes in the heat of the moment, you get a chance to show who you really are. Unfortunately for some people their actions show that they are unworthy of our respect. I also am unimpressed with the person.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This behavior is typical. I wonder if UM would tolerate it if we did the same to other teams.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I saw that too, but I didn't know if it was Ingram who did it.

If I recall correctly, didn't Alabama do similar actions in Tuscaloosa after beating us 31-3 (or something like that) in Urban's first year at UF?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It is what it is... Im SURE some UF players would act the same way.

People here in Texas tell me they root for Florida because they seem to be the most humble, professional team since Urban Meyer took over. This is popular third-party opinion. Texas is supposed to be the same way. Under Spurrier, Florida players were known to be rude and disrespectful. Fan behavior on the other hand is independent of coaching and appears to be on the decline since my days on campus.

People here in Texas tell me they root for Florida because they seem to be the most humble, professional team since Urban Meyer took over. This is popular third-party opinion. Texas is supposed to be the same way. Under Spurrier, Florida players were known to be rude and disrespectful. Fan behavior on the other hand is independent of coaching and appears to be on the decline since my days on campus.

Florida football - the pinnacle of good sportsmanship. The homerism on this board is astonishing and hilarious.

brandon-spikes-p1.jpg

Saban bait!

JvilleJohnny

to me it seems most players from Alabama seem to be crude and disrespectful, especially Ingram. I don't really pay much attention to Saban, and I personally don't like him. but Mcelroy is a good, respectful young player. hats off to him.

Ingram is :shit:

~#1

Gator Fan
( I posted this on a thread about McElroy, but I wanted to start a new thread about Ingram)

Yeah, Ingram was a great player, but I am so unimpressed with who he is. I get sick-angry when stupid opponents (great or not) do a mock-gator chomp when they win against us. He didn't shake hands with the Gators when he won. He had no good-sportsmanship, he jumped around acting like a fool. You know, when a team beats another team, a good sport is respectful to the losing team. When we win (usually), our team, especially Timmy, goes to the other team players and shakes hands and is polite. That Ingram was so self-absorbed and disrespectful. Even McElroy shook hands with our team and was a good sport to us.
You know, when we beat Florida State, Timmy went up and showed respect to Coach Bowden. Ingram would have been smart to show respect to Timmy and Coach Meyer. Even though we played bad last night, our team is worthy of respect and Timmy and Coach Meyer have done remarkable things in the past 4 years, and Ingram should have shown that respect and celebrated later with his team.

So Ingrams gloating is different than Tebow's gator chomps directed at previous losing teams????

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ One thing you have to learn about Gator fans is that we hate, and I mean absolutely HATE when opposing players or fans use our own cheer to mock us. The level of disrespect it shows is beyond what most taunts are.

I would have no problem with a Bama player coming over to our bench and doing whatever the hell it is they do (maybe use their arm like an elephant tusk and pretend to spray us with water or something) but doing the Gator Chomp is off limits.

ing_tebowfan

Gator Fan
ya thats because gators are well coached and repect other teams like they should and we know what its like to win and dont freak out like ingram and noone will ever have as much sportsmen ship as teb does hes a very well coached played and a very good person he never disrespects anyone...ingram is a fool

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I did not like the way Ingram conducted himself after some of the touchdowns he scored. He's a great running back, but you could clearly see his "me first" cocky attitude after he scores.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema