• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Should women be allowed to attend College Football games/

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
this guy is an idiot and should be castrated and deported to some country where there their freedoms are very limited..

sorry but I don't think women should be banned from attending any sporting even for any reason.
Agreed.
" I do not love knowing that they really do not understand the game or even care who is winning." - I understand the game for the most part. I do care about who's winning. If my team's not winning, I'm in a pretty bad mood.

"I do not love the fact that they are occupying seats that could be occupied by real football fans." - Just becasuse we're women, means we aren't real football fans?

"The truth is most women attend college football games because they just want to get out of the house, or want to see how all the other women are dressing this year." - If I wanted to get out of the house or see what other women are wearing, I'd go to the mall. If I'm spending money on a ticket you can bet I'm just going to be focused on that game.

"They are there just because their husband is there and if the truth be told, they are more interested in the halftime show than the game itself." - I always think the games are more exciting then the halftime show.

"Listen, this is nothing personal, I just think that seat you are in should be occupied by someone who will contribute to my teams chances to win the game." - What an idiot. How does sitting in a seat help or hurt your teams chances of winning.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I am not against women who know nothing of sports attending games--I am against anyone who knows nothing of sports attending games. Then again, it's their money. If I don't like a woman or man at the game yapping about shopping, then I just don't pay attention to that conversation. Simple.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
ugh! :mad:
I actually go to the games (when I can get tickets) and leave my husband home! I love Gator football more than anyone I personally know. For example, my son sometimes tries to calm me down over some plays!

When I can't get tickets, only real fans are allowed in my living room, and when someone sneaks in :))), I let them talk to my husband if they aren't discussing the game!

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I started to read the article on the chance that the guy could make a plausible argument, and consequently make a good read. Alas, what little I read was a waste of time. You could tell he was just writing to write something. Some examples of a mental midget trying to substantiate a moronic statement.
I spend every moment of my free time following my team, do you?
I know every players name and number, place of origin, position on the depth chart, and their importance to the team, do you?
I know every team on our schedule and what threat the pose to our team chances for success, do you?
I have sat through cold rain, snow and even a tornado warning and didn't budge, did you?
That's all laughable.

The rest of the crowd was yelling as loud as they could to disrupt the other teams offense and these two ladies were looking at each other and discussing some show they saw on Lifetime Channel, unbelievable!
This guy must have Superman's hearing.
Needless to say he didn't convince me enough to venture on to the second page and it's my recommendation that you don't even click the link so graciously supplied by our resident 'Bammer. It will
just increase the morons hit count and encourage more drivel.

MahxFahn, How can you have an opinion about something you didn't even finish?

If you only read half of Doctor Zhivago you might think it was just about being a doctor in Moscow.

Nitwit!

gtrgrl97, you might pass the test, but it sounds like your husband would end up on the bus with the rest of the ladies.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
That guy is an idiot. Where the f--- does he get off talking about that. Plus the FSU Cow girls are the only reason to go to a FSU game for males. Plus ladies of the school will support their team.

Here's another story also on the bleacher report about the top 10 hottest college football fans.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/132164-top-10-hottest-college-football-fans

Florida is number three losing to number one FSU. OK there's no beating the Cow Girls so FSU got that.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
the FSU Cow girls are the only reason to go to a FSU game for males.

Of course; they don't care that Jenn Sterger had a boob job or doesn't wear panties.

Sounds like the idiot that wrote this article is an MCP anyway. There are many of us women who like watching and/or participating in sports - including watching football - and that doesn't make us lesbians, tomboys or other things. Hell, if I was given the choice to go to a baby shower or a football game, I'd be at that football game with bells on.

I save my trips to the mall for times when thet are no sports on.

(And I DON'T wear a babydoll to a football game - I wouldn't be seen dead wearing one of those little-girly things! A polo shirt and blue jeans are what I wear.)

shandsgator8

VIP Member
This guy is probably just annoyed by people who go to the game and don't really watch it.

He's probably just being satirical.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
That guy is an idiot. Where the f--- does he get off talking about that. Plus the FSU Cow girls are the only reason to go to a FSU game for males. Plus ladies of the school will support their team.

Here's another story also on the bleacher report about the top 10 hottest college football fans.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/132164-top-10-hottest-college-football-fans

Florida is number three losing to number one FSU. OK there's no beating the Cow Girls so FSU got that.

That list was ridiculous! No Ole Miss??? Any list that doesn't have Ole Miss #1 and Arizona St. #2 is just blasphemous.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
LBG, as of now there's no beating FSU's Cow Girls plus ASU is there at 9 I think. Well you can make a case for every SEC school especially Ole Miss, LSU, and Bama (Well not sure about UK, Vandy, Miss State, Auburn, and Arkansas though I'm sure they have their share of ladies).

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Yellowhammer........ Have you ever been on the way somewhere in whatever mode of transport you favor and realize you made a wrong turn, do you keep going knowing it would be a waste of time? Have you ever started watching a movie or a program, sports or otherwise and realize the result or end is not worth the time to see it thru? There are too many examples, hopefully you will get the point. You obviously missed the point in my previous post. Your premise in the article was doomed to fail from the onset. Why do I say YOUR article? Well, because you are the origin of the vomit, Franklin.
BTW I take umbrage to your characterization of me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema