• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Should FSU vs UF be moved to Jax?

sammy

VIP Member
permanently ?

If Pat McMahon has his way, the Florida-Florida State baseball rivalry has a future in Jacksonville.

Following Florida's 16-7 win over the top-ranked Seminoles last week at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, McMahon said he hoped to play at least one game a year against the Seminoles in Jacksonville each year.

"We'd like to be involved with that, yes," McMahon said. "Growing up here, this place is special. This is also great for the fans because sometimes they can't get to our university to catch the games."

The April 3 UF-FSU game drew a crowd of 12,280, the largest to ever watch a college baseball game in state history and second largest in facility history. It smashed the previous state record of 8,277 set on Feb. 9, 1986, when Texas played Miami.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
In baseball the field doesnt play a big part as in football or basketball. So yes i think this is a great idea. But for any of this to matter we need to become a national powerhouse again like we used to.

ilovegators

VIP Member
In baseball the field doesnt play a big part as in football or basketball. So yes i think this is a great idea. But for any of this to matter we need to become a national powerhouse again like we used to.

I don't think we have to be a national powerhouse to draw fans. Just the rivalry alone would sell out a 12k stadium

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema