• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SEC Championship Game: #7 Florida 46, #1 Alabama 52

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
8544D545-F01A-4978-BCC4-AC3C48D25D6A.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah...the last oz-plus will go PERFECTLY over a dish of Hagendass Dulca Leches I think...yum, then nod off shortly thereafter; will wait a bit, then that’ll be the plan.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Good night, guys!
Sorry, but all I got left is one more tired cliche—and now I’m not even so confident about THAT one:
“Wait’ll NEXT year!”

Escambia94

The Gators’ three leading rushers are not running backs: Emory Jones, Kyle Trask, and Kadarius Toney.

Escambia94

Mac Jones might win the Heisman based on this game—not by winning, but by being efficient when needed and explosive when not expected.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WHAT?!
My phone just decided to go against my setting and inform me that we are WITHIN FOUR POINTS!
End of 3rd qrtr; Do you think we’ve actually looked like we might be truly AWAKENING? Do I “REINVEST” here?

Escambia94

WHAT?!
My phone just decided to go against my setting and inform me that we are WITHIN FOUR POINTS!
End of 3rd qrtr; Do you think we’ve actually looked like we might be truly AWAKENING? Do I “REINVEST” here?
Even if the Gators lose, this is one heckuva game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Doesn’t sound like it going by YOUR comments, E—.
I was distantly resigned to a dignified burial.
I CAN’T come back just to see us BURIED ALIVE!!!
Tell you what:
Gonna “monitor” for a bit.
Against my better judgment (not to mention sense of self-protection), but he’ll with it: AM a Gator, after all!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Doesn’t sound like it going by YOUR comments, E—.
I was distantly resigned to a dignified burial.
I CAN’T come back just to see us BURIED ALIVE!!!
Tell you what:
Gonna “monitor” for a bit.
Against my better judgment (not to mention sense of self-protection), but he’ll with it: AM a Gator, after all!

Escambia94

Well. Fumble by Trask. DeLance let his man go by, then he could not grab the loose ball.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
DAMNIT. Just in time to see them score AGAIN in close call at goalline.
But we stayed close even WITH ALL THE MISTAKES AND BREAKDOWNS on Defense (especially in that first half)...it is gonna hurt—especially with this fumble!
Aw SHIT, man. Came back just in time for the total late collapse that makes my whole MAIN POINT ABOUT THIS GATOR TEAM.
No, I am sorry I came back, obviously.
Had it right the first time. Bye.

Escambia94

Pitts finally makes an impact. Copeland could not pull in the well covered pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema