• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Saturdays Game????

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Anyone find out if the game will be televised? I'm pretty sure it isn't up here in PA, but I haven't heard for sure.

Let me know....thanks.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
well dang it. I was getting used to seeing them play on tv every week. I wonder if fox sports will have them on game trax???

zyonuf79

Gator Fan
Yep, just have to win next week and with a little help we will be in Atlanta. How great would it be to make a BCS Bowl?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I'm calling it right now. Arkansas will run ALL OVER Tennessee and win big next week.:D

This is so easy, buy your ticket to new orleans, we're going!!! lemme tell ya why: Tenn will get beat by arkansas, darren mcfadden will run all over them ;)

remember our talk about that? think I done called it ;)but nice try LOL

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
This is so easy, buy your ticket to new orleans, we're going!!! lemme tell ya why: Tenn will get beat by arkansas, darren mcfadden will run all over them ;)

remember our talk about that? think I done called it ;)but nice try LOL

But the funny thing is..we need Georgia to lose a game, too right? But in order for us to go to the SECCG, it needs to be a three way tie with us, Georgia, and Tennessee. If Tennessee, get this, losses another game, and we tie Georgia only, then Georgia goes. So in a way, we need Tennessee to lose one game and win the other two. Weird, right? :p

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
good lord, thats so complicated ya know....gosh guess all we can do now is basically just sit back and win and pray for help. ;)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I still have faith we can do it, I just got done watching the USC and Arkansas game, SC didnt look all that great, course Arkansas and mcfadden good god that guy can scoot LOL rushed for over 300 yrds!!!!! wish we had him. I think georgia will have problems with there last 2 with Auburn and Kentucky. And Tenn has arkansas next week, which that won't be easy for Tenn. so I think we have a great chance to pull this off. Atleast my crystal ball, is leaning towards a florida-n- LSU rematch ;) hope that thing is right ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema