• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rushing vs. Passing

ilovegators

VIP Member
Do you like a high powered passing offense or a team that pounds the ball?

Me, I've always been a fan of a team that can light it up in the air. It's just more fun to watch.

I always love our deep threat but we can't forget that with Percy, BJ and Emmanuel all getting carries next year our running game should be every bit as explosive as the pass

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
In pro football I love teams that run the ball first, but in college I like the pass more. College teams love to run up the score and are more wreckless than pro teams... so they definitely air it out.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I'm sure most of like Spurrier's offensive which was pass happy. However the Gators need a running game to take pressure off of Tebow.

ReelGatorDoc

Gator Fan
Pass deep
Pass in the flats
Option off the same formations as passes
Run to keep em honest and break one

The secret recipe is to keep them off balance.

More players involved means more for the defenses to have to
contend with.

This should be an exciting year. The coaches need to not get into
a pattern and a default play. Defenses are too smart and they will
stop it. That's when you trick em'.

Also, don't get too fancy. ie: too many handoffs in traffic, quadruple reverses and the like. Keep it simple, effecient and productive.

Goooooooooooooooo GATORS:hammer: :gator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema