• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rumors FSU might extend Bobby Bowden

Swampman

VIP Member
How funny would that be. All the alumni and fans want him out of there, yet talk is coming out that he might get extended. LOL

MaxTheGator

Gator Fan
Bobby has a Life Time Contract. He can stay as long as he wants. IMO he could careless about about whats right or wrong or the school,his only concern is his own self perceived legacy. All he cares about is having more wins than Joe Paterno.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I agree with MaxTheGator. Bowden and Paterno are both in need of letting go. I'm sure both enjoy the game, but living in PA I have never known a PSU coach other than Paterno. I think it's time for these guys both to step down and let in some new blood. I know Penn State needs a kick in the butt to get back to the Championship team they used to be.

Get Bowden out. He looks confused most of the time when he's on the sidelines anyways. He's probably not even doing the coach anyway. He' letting others make his decisions.

...yet talk is coming out that he might get extended.

OK - but I think they meant that they were going to put him on this:

200px-A_Torture_Rack.jpg

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
WOW, sounds kinda like paterno, ya know bobby bowden will stay there as long as he wants to coach.... he deserves that respect,,,just cuz he's had a few bad years, it's time to get rid of him, I'm sorry to say but I have respect for bowben and paterno, those coaches to us young people are legends that we're getting to watch coach.... Like paterno said earlier when the same talk about him gettin outa there, he said NO..what happen the following year? 11-1 I think so..and he's 80 yrs old....bobby bowden will do the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema