• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Realistic expectations for 2008-09

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
What are your realistic expectations for next season, 2008-2009. I like the same record as last season.. something like 24-12, but this time with more SEC wins maybe like 9-7 or 10-6 in the SEC.

G8R8U2

Gator Fan
After looking at this year's class, I'm much more optimistic than "bubble team" or just make the tourney. The freshmen from last year got a lot better while in the NIT, and turned a corner, imo. Calathes was already SEC co-freshman of the year, and Donovan has said Parsons had the most upside potential. Add two highly ranked guys 6'10" to the mix, and we look very strong. Most preseason polls have us anywhere from #4 to #16. #4 is silly, but after seeing who UT lost, and who UK never got, I've gotta think we're going to be vying for the East with UT, for sure.

Swampman

VIP Member
You definitely make some good points, but how big of an impact with our incoming freshman have? Can we expect one of them to put up a Calathes-like season?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
25 wins (11 SEC), 2 NCAA tourney wins.

2009 we compete for the National Title. Our big men rotation should be sick.:bananapowerslide:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema