• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

President Obama pulling for the Gators?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
now why would i want to read that? The whole political system/gov't is :censored: up.

It may be f***ed up, but it is the best system out there. I've lived elsewhere, and it is not any better outside our messed up system.

ShortBus

VIP Member
It may be f***ed up, but it is the best system out there. I've lived elsewhere, and it is not any better outside our messed up system.

yeah, but it use to be better. it's been spiraling down hill in recent years... and this year has been the worse..

TeBoWTiMe

Gator Fan
Obama can't root for the Gators - he has no ties to the University. He should stick with chicago sports.

cffanslike

Gator Fan
Obama got to meet them last year and loves all the service they do... so I bet he is pulling for them. Plus President Bush is from Texas, so that might have something to do with it...

cffans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema