• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Potential bad news

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm not really one to throw rumors around, but it sounds like there is a very good chance a current Gator will be kicked off the team. I'm hearing Demps name being thrown around on Gatorsports, but I have no idea if that is true. However, it looks as though somebody will be gone unfortunately.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Generally rumors are started for a reason... it's hard not to believe anything when it comes to athletes.

We'll keep an eye on the situation.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm confused... what's going on and is he getting kicked off the team ?
It appears as though Demps is definitely off the team. Nobody that I have seen has said what the reason is, but it is being confirmed all over the place so I assume it is true. :(

UFtb

VIP Member
Meyer and gang don't like letting this stuff leak out. The same thing happened with Marcus Thomas. He was suspended, but we didn't know why. Then brought back for 2-3 games, then kicked off the team. No one was really telling us anything.

Niz3l

Gator Fan
well damn that sucks, but I wish we knew why hes getting kicked off if its even true

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema