• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pick an upset game

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Pick a game on our schedule that you feel the Gators could get upset?

08/30/08 HI
09/06/08 MIA
09/20/08 @ TENN
09/27/08 OLE MISS
10/04/08 @ ARK
10/11/08 LSU
10/25/08 UK
11/01/08 UGA
11/08/08 @ VANDY
11/15/08 USC
11/22/08 CIT
11/29/08 @ FSU

I'm going to go with South Carolina. They almost got us here 2 years ago if it wasn't for that blocked kick.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
If I could only pick one, I'd say the game @ARK. It's an away game, and there might be a chance that the team gets caught looking forward to the LSU game rather than focusing on the Razorbacks.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
If I could only pick one, I'd say the game @ARK. It's an away game, and there might be a chance that the team gets caught looking forward to the LSU game rather than focusing on the Razorbacks.

Good pick, but I hope you're wrong, haha (and I hope we're all wrong).

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
If you forced me to pick, I'd go with UT.

They are probably very angry after what we did to them last season. Plus their defense is among the most improved units in the country.

Then again, we do OWN Tennessee!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Since Georgia is ranked ahead of us currently, I wouldn't consider that a "TRUE UPSET", so I'll exclude them.

I'll say Arky.

We own Tennessee. I have a great feeling about Miami and FSU. And Tebow OWNS USCe.

gatordan

Gator Fan
upset pick

Miami is my upset pick - they are itching to prove themselves to everyone and especially in the state of florida. I bet they have practiced all summer to beat the Gators. We have had such a problem beating them.
I am afraid that no matter how many times they are warned about it the gators may let down just enough for a determined miami to beat them

I would say Tenn except for the fact we have 2 weeks to get ready and we do have lsu at home. lsu will be a killer game but the gators know how good they are and what they have to do to get ready. georgia - no way, after last year despite how good i really think they are myself. FSU is a threat to Florida any year but they are just not really up to it yet.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Miami is my upset pick - they are itching to prove themselves to everyone and especially in the state of florida. I bet they have practiced all summer to beat the Gators. We have had such a problem beating them.
I am afraid that no matter how many times they are warned about it the gators may let down just enough for a determined miami to beat them

I would say Tenn except for the fact we have 2 weeks to get ready and we do have lsu at home. lsu will be a killer game but the gators know how good they are and what they have to do to get ready. georgia - no way, after last year despite how good i really think they are myself. FSU is a threat to Florida any year but they are just not really up to it yet.

I dont care how prepared and pumped up Miami will be for the game. Robert Marve won't be able to move them down the field and their defense will just be starting to play together. It may take a while for them to gel.

The fact that it's early in the season works in the Gators' favor.

gatorfan4life

Gator Fan
Since Georgia is ranked ahead of us currently, I wouldn't consider that a "TRUE UPSET", so I'll exclude them.

I'll say Arky.

We own Tennessee. I have a great feeling about Miami and FSU. And Tebow OWNS USCe.

I dont predict losses i know you gotta be truthful but not for the Gators...anything could happen this year tebow left out with a bad taste in his mouth losing against michigan im sure he wants another championship bad and losing to Arkansas man do you know football my best friend is a arkansas fan true fan as it is there weak and it is very hard to play there been there plenty of times but Sorry no upset there. I will say its gonna be tough this year but hey gotta beat the best to be the best. GO GATORS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema