• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Percy's MNF thoughts

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
so, watched MNF tonight one of the better preseason games i have seen in awhile, thought brett looked pretty good and even though percy made a few rookie mistakes I really liked what I saw...especially when he took those 2 hits and had the sense to instead of droping down he kee his legs and get up field.....i think brett will give him the chance to prosper in his rookie season....:2guns: get em percy

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I did not see the game, but looking at the box score it seems like he had a decent night. 3 receptions for 31 yards and 2 carries for 6 yards. I like how Minnesota is trying to get him touches, I'm just worried that Old Man Favre won't trust a rookie and will never look his way.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
he could of had a TD but let it slip away

What threw off his rhythm in a way was that defender grabbing his jersey before he hit the end zone going after that pass from Favre; he could have been looking for a pass interference call from the refs but didn't get one. I agree that it was a catchable ball for Percy, though. He made "rookie mistakes", but he redeemed himself on that one play where he broke those two tackles and gained some yardage.

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
He'll get some touches this year no doubt. what I enjoyed was the Gator highlights and gruden talking up UF. I'm sure recruits were watching and that Meyer will point that out.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
The missed td was pretty bad. It looked like he lost sight of where he was in the end zone. But the play when he broke the tackle of two defenders and turned it up field was vintage Percy.

Also, was it just me, or did he look taller and skinnier? Must be the purple....

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I did not see the game, but looking at the box score it seems like he had a decent night. 3 receptions for 31 yards and 2 carries for 6 yards. I like how Minnesota is trying to get him touches, I'm just worried that Old Man Favre won't trust a rookie and will never look his way.

I'm thinking Harvin is the third receiver behind Berrian and maybe Rice.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan

Well favre looked his way alot it might take a few games but I think favre and percy will establish that all important QB WR connection. I'm thinking him and louis Murphy will have tremendous impacts in there teams

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
The missed td was pretty bad. It looked like he lost sight of where he was in the end zone. But the play when he broke the tackle of two defenders and turned it up field was vintage Percy.

Also, was it just me, or did he look taller and skinnier? Must be the purple....

I'm glad you pointed that out I thought somthig looked different about his physique...could be the purple lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema