• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Percy gone but Andre is here...highlight vid

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
You're a riot, I like the last one.
Percy has set the bar, so I think we have a lot to look forward to. This guy looks like he can deliver.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
You're a riot, I like the last one.
Percy has set the bar, so I think we have a lot to look forward to. This guy looks like he can deliver.

If Debose can elude and slip through tackles like that for Meyer/Addazio at the college level, we're looking pretty good having him in the lineup!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I'm impressed with his long strides, and it was cool to see him run a similar offense as UF.

He must have returned every single kickoff that he got while in HS, hopefully that dominance can translate at the college level

Chill102003

Gator Fan
debose looks nasty, also i see alot of similarities between him and percys style. they run and cut exactly the same all in one fluid motion and both make people miss. if debose can come in and do this kinda stuff right away next year i dont see anyone that can stop us on our way to another NC....

also if your interested...

wanna win money for free? go to this website http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=351439 and sponsors will start you out with 10 cents to place sporting bets. once you work your way up to 20 dollars you can cash out and they will mail you a check for the amount that you have won. if you lose a bet, no worries. you just start back over at 10 cents. check it out and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema