• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OSU vs. USC

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
This will be the premier matchup of the week. OSU will be without Beanie Wells, so in my opinion, they pretty much don't stand a chance.

Any predictions? Anyone actually think OSU will win?

Blake1288

Gator Fan
I love how no one bitches about USC running up the score, and Warren Sapp cries about Florida kicking a FG.

castawaygator

VIP Member
hopefully OSU will not be so over rated anymore.

the only thing i don't like about the game is how USC looks like gods now for destroying a subpar ACC team and an already exposed over rated BIG10 team. hasn't anyone learned anything from watching UF and LSU manhandle them before???

don't get me wrong i think USC is a good team but only true competition will show how good. unfortunately i don't think the PAC10 offers that competition.

if only they could play teams like Georgia, Florida, LSU, Alabama or maybe even BIG12 Missouri, Oklahoma.

to me it was just like the Alabama v Clemson game you had a team that was suppose to be great but when true competition showed up they were crushed.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I love watching OSU lose. I like it better when an SEC team is thrashing THE Ohio State, but as long as they are losing, I am happy. Personally, I have not met an OSU fan that isn't a punk.

Susie

Gator Fan
I love watching OSU lose. I like it better when an SEC team is thrashing THE Ohio State, but as long as they are losing, I am happy. Personally, I have not met an OSU fan that isn't a punk.

I completely agree! everyone of them thinks the rest of college football owes them or something. They are always over rated and always get put in there place on the national stage. They are and always will be Big 10 big dogs and mediocre compared to the other conferences!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
The only bad thing about USC beating OSU is that now we have to hear how great and unbeatable the Trojans are. That is, until they are upset by some middle of the pack PAC-10 team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema