• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OMG Corrine Brown Video

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Holy crap. How does this lady keep getting elected!

Corch Urban Meyers
1-2-3-4-5 them there gators don't take no jive

[youtube]8N2uQ7Fg_Uk[/youtube]

inthestands

Gator Fan
I'm not sure who I am more angry at... her for being an idiot, or every idiot that voted for her... I think they should all be banned from voting again.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I live in Jacksonville, and I have to deal with seeing this name on the ballot every election cycle. It's sickening that idiots keep voting for her.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
I thought that was hilarious.
"I want to 'gratulate the University of Florida"
"Florida is the 4th school in the modern ear.."
"Outstanding Corch Urban Meyers"
"...Makes Urban Meyers the 5th active coach with muchable national titles"
"Percy Harvey"
She sounded like Madea.

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
I live in Jacksonville, and I have to deal with seeing this name on the ballot every election cycle. It's sickening that idiots keep voting for her.

Me & you have seen her "work" living in Jax. We both know why she was elected (but I don't want to cross that line).

Reemeber when she got busted by the local media when she had a city work crew stack sandbags around her house to keep it from flooding? It was the time when one of the tropical storms passed close by and we had a ton of rain.

If the media didn't find out or run with the story, she would have never paid the bill for the crews doing the work at her house. She is a pathetic person and a joke to Jax. politicians.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema