• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ole Miss vs. Texas Tech

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I'd love to see Ole Miss win, but if our passing offense can throw the ball on Ole Miss like we did, I can't imagine what Harrell, Crabtree & Co. will do to Ole Miss' secondary.

I think Ole Miss will need at least one pick six to have a chance to win the game.

Swampman

VIP Member
I'll go with Ole Miss is an surprise victory. They'll shut down Crabtree and Harrell. If Ole Miss can beat Florida in the Swamp, they can beat Texas Tech in Dallas.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Tech's winning 21-14 now in the 2nd quarter. I really thought Ole Miss would win this one. I hope they can pull it out and make the SEC look good.

Looks like the game might be turning into a shootout - at which I don't think Ole Miss can keep up.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I knew Ole Miss had a chance, but I didn't expect them to win.

I feel a lot more confident in beating OU next week. Sure, this win doesn't guarantee us winning, but it's a good sign.

I just love how this game will shut up all the "UF doesn't deserve to play for the national title...they lost to Ole Miss! Ole Miss sucks!" people.

castawaygator

VIP Member
the way OU beat TT looks a whole lot less impressive now!!!!

and just like the crowd is cheering at the end OVER RATED!!!

castawaygator

VIP Member
well the 4th best team in the SEC beat a team in a three way tie for 1st in the Big12.

although it is a great victory i will have to wait and see how the other 2 teams tied for 1st in the Big12 do in their bowls before saying they are truely exposed as a conference.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
the way OU beat TT looks a whole lot less impressive now!!!!

and just like the crowd is cheering at the end OVER RATED!!!

LOL.

Yeah, beating them 42-7 at half time and 65-21 overall = less impressive.

You sir are pathetic if you really think this.

I will say this. I was asked on another board how I thought the Big 12 would fair this Bowl season. I said 5-2. With Okie Lite (Okie State) losing one and either Tech or Nebraska losing the other.

So far I have been correct.

Let's not forget one thing guys. Texas Tech is Texas Tech. You limit their yards after catch, which is what Ole Miss did in the second half, you beat them.

Now then, would you all like to talk about the Alabama loss to Utah? Or shall we call it Bama's ass whipping?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema