• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2023 Week 6: Vanderbilt at Florida (10/7/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm just afraid this'll all only put us permanently back in Billy's stone age offense.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I cannot support a team whose only consistency is NO CONSISTENCY ANYWHERE--EXCEPT to fail on 3rd and ANYTHING.
I maintain that THIS game is likely our LAST DECENT CHANCE AT A WIN THIS SEASON.
And we're blowing THAT.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Our ONLY hope here is to retake control NOW.
(The officials missed the facemask that sprung the WR for the Vanderbilt TD--They just showed it....awesome more sense now)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Man, now that they are "off script" you really SEE how Billy just does not adapt his offense well on the fly. I HATE this...I don't think I can watch much longer: This is now heading exactly as I feared.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The Gators are number 1…in the SEC for penalties. (Edit: Actually number 4 behind Texas A&M, Kentucky, and South Carolina).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And I just don't care to HEAR our Coach reflect on "all the things we learned and did RIGHT today", nor about how "we have to improve everywhere, if that makes any sense..."
ARRRGHGHGH!!! SHUT UP AND GET IT RIGHT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
At what point are things so obviousiously WRONG, our play and lack of improvement so out of WHACK that you just HAVE to make SOME sort of radical change?
It is very soon coming to that.
Very soon and very quickly.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That's a fumble. They GOTTA rule THIS one in our favor.
About TIME. Now, cash it IN.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Explosive plays are nice.

• 2nd & 6 at VAN 46​

(12:47 - 2nd) Montrell Johnson Jr. run for 28 yds to the VAN 18 for a 1ST down

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Billy should savor this one--every moment:
It may well be his last win in the SEC.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We still can't alert control over less-talented team.
And we give up ANOTHER long pass.
You could see it coming--Zero pressure.
I can't get over what a poor all around TEAM we are. Only a few more turnovers can save us here, even in this game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Whattayaknow? Gators hold!
Of course, stupid time to give us that opportunity at this point. You are IN this game, Vandy-coach! You TAKE THE POINTS there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema