• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread Week 3: #18 Florida Gators 31, USF Bulls 28 9/17/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If only the team "rose UP"now upon hearing thus crowd. Only we get gained AGAIN on the first play. The COACHING must take this loss that is developing here.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Random factoid: Carlos Del Rio- Wilson is 2/4 27 yards with no TDs or INTs and 2 rushes for 13 yards at Syracuse.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They will have the lead soon. And we can't stop it. We just looked TERRIBLE again here tonight.
I can't watch this. I'll be back with y'all a little later.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am so DOWN at this point.
I didn't see THIS coming. And let's face something else: If they don't find a way to somehow pull this out, not just the season but the whole PROGRAM could become a "dumpster fire"--anx Billy HIMSRLF could find himself on a shockingly quick "GATOR HOTSEAT"!
I am not ADVOCATING that--but if you know this town, team and its vaunted "Nation", you have to know thus could get out of control in a hurry.
Whether he realizes it or not, it isn't just "his SEASON" that is on the line here now.
MORE reason for that sinking sensation in my gut now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am leaving the GE site up--please call it to my attention if we get the lead back.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'M superstitious, so I might wait a while even then...wait until we stop them and reassert ourselves before watching the end of the game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Made the mistake of looking in as I was switching around--just in time for the INT in the ebdzone and big return.
Had a chance, but lose fir sure now.
That is what happens when. You keep pissin' around with all those little rinky dink plays with a young qb like this, and that is what happens eventually.
ANOTHER "WOULDA/SHOULDA/COULDA"!
I am just sick. Will check on final score in a bit--but how are we gonna suddenly change?
And I DON'T mean just tonight.
It isn't just Anthony who's gonna take it from all sides after this one; Coach is gonna be asked hard questions too...and "gosh, it's MY fault!" ain't gonna cut it here anymore, you watch.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Five minutes to hold the line.

Attachments

• BAE3166E-39FC-44B5-A66C-4CADF9F367D5.jpeg
    BAE3166E-39FC-44B5-A66C-4CADF9F367D5.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 52

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sorry, my friend. I am not hearing from you, so I have to figure we aren't doing anything to give us any chance or hope.
Way it was going, we were heading for MAYBE at least a last second drive-to-win (AFTER THEY s predicted again, I was thinking)--but that INT in the endzone ended that.
There goes our season-of-HOPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema