• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread Week 11: Florida Gators vs South Carolina Gamecocks 11/12/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now theyvput themselves in a hole--have to throw it or settle for 3.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This is the first time the Gators scored 21 points in the first quarter against an SEC opponent since 2011-09-24 versus Kentucky.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Messed this drive up in the red zone.
Had it a going our way until we tripped over our OWN shoelaces!
3rd and long now. Time out by Billy's.
What's they come up with.
You can do everything but PUT IT AWAY with a TD here--but odds are long...center it and kick the fg? Or do ya have something special? Remember, Shorter out.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
A shame--but we do get the 3.
Cannot really complain--though I still have the feeling, one I can't shake, that we'll need every point before this is over.
HOPE not...I mean, a "complete game", where we finish the 1st half shut out and continue to out play/out score them in the second too.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We GOTTA get more talented on our defense.
Depth is getting to us now. Our D has played well, but they look tired already.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Forced a 4th down, anyway. Lets get it and run out the clock here in the first half.
Did Billy call that TO? I like it, if he did--means he thinks we can try and go get some more points!
But what does he have in mind, if that's the case? Is there something he's seen that he wants to try before they adjust at halftime?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
FUCK! They shoulda seen that coming!
This is the 3rd time this kid has pulled this--IT'S IN THEIR PLAYBOOK!
THAT GETS them back in it--gives them a big lift after we DOMINAYED most of that half.
We just gotta regroup now.
They get the ball to start the end half...
Let's see if we can (carefully!) still move the ba here, one more time--get points back?
BEAMER is the one calling the times out now--HE wants the ball back!
Let's cram it down their THROATS, Billy.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn--screwed by ANOTHER illegal procedure.
We are killing ourselves here at the end of the first half.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Damn. After all that, we are scrambling now.
We are still a young, immature team...almost lost the bal there.
Had another drive goimg--zhoukda been at least in furldgoal poaition--now will have to TRY and settle for the lead.
I'm not sure I wanna SEE that 2nd half... still a shot at a "complete game"--but it looks like its already falling apart.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kid's not gonna hit a 60-yarder.
We blew this opportunity...shoulda been able to pick up 3 and douse the fire.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Good half of football on offense and defense. Need to watch out for Beamer Ball on special teams.
13D07245-8A32-40D4-91CD-C8613E465908.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So it STILL is gonna depend upon our defense in the 2nd half. We SHOULD have shut them OUT, be up by MORE...and we can win this just by playing them EVEN the rest of the way.
However, if we go INTO it with that attitude, we could LOSE it--and THAT would be a disaster.
No, Billy has to get them calm, ready, poised to come out and continue to win the line of scrimmage. This D can clearly hold its own--though they don't have depth and MAY get tired.
But if they can hold the lead, it'll be the OTHER guys who fade.
I REALLY am anxious to see what we get from here.
D holds, offense pulls away.
Defense fades, I don't know that this offense doesn't carry on with the bumbling it began to show at the end of the FIRST half.
This may be the most crucial "halftime adjustment" so far--"What can y'all do with a STRONG LEAD AND PERFORMANCE?"
Here's your chance to SHOW THE WORLD!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Fumble???
First play from scrimmage after kick, and their runner is stripped; officials reviewing "fumble on the field". This is huge.
We get it deep here, take it in, and maybe we begin to take this game in the SECOND half too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema