• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 0, #9 Florida Gators 24, Miami Tropical Depressions 20 8/24/19

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Laughing) This continues to be the most ridiculous game I've seen us in for YEARS!
I have little confidence even NOW we can hold them for 8plus more minutes--I figure we will HAVE to score one more time somehow--but at this point, after everything else, ya just gotta laugh and figure, "WTF???!!!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It has been Grantham's D that has REALLY let us down tonight. They have NOT responded nor adapted well.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gonna say this NOW:
Even if we WERE to end up holding on and winning this thing, I am pretty damn sure it is still time to forget about any "Big Surprise" challenge for a spot in the playoff from THIS Gator team.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yes. Big sack on 4th down gives us the ball with 4 minutes left.
WHAT A STUPID PLAY! FRANKS THROWS THE INTERCEPTION WHEN ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS RUN OUT THE CLOCK.
How could he DO that???

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And we just can't do anything RIGHT here. I am just disgusted all around with this team. That Int was just the final straw.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Even if we win this, you can just FORGET this season going anywhere for us.
Our D is less than it was, and Franks is a liability, for real. Fortunately for us here, despite our repeated efforts to give this game away, Miami has proceeded to burn the clock FOR us. Geez, we shoulda blasted this team.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
One more stop on this one more play--and we can put this one away...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ANOTHER stupid play--interference on what should have been their last gasp. Even if he'd caught it, it was over. But not this team. New life.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
IMG_20190824_214031.jpg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Come ON. This is torture. Sure, I'm pessimistic about this team--but I still wanna see us win it after everything.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Watch: We are going to lose this after all now. Only a turnover will save us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema