• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Gamecocks @ Gators - 11/13: LOSS 36 - 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Or your own personal black hole.
...wait a minute, think we got a song: "Your own. Personal. Black Hole." (sounds familiar, tho'...)

...a personal black hole that the entire Gator Nation is sharing. Maybe the energy it took to stink up the Swamp = the Big Bang Energy, and we have successfully transported multiple people into the same alternate dimension. Yay. Addazio. You can't lead an 'effing offense, but you can break the laws of physics! Jerk.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...a personal black hole that the entire Gator Nation is sharing. Maybe the energy it took to stink up the Swamp = the Big Bang Energy, and we have successfully transported multiple people into the same alternate dimension. Yay. Addazio. You can't lead an 'effing offense, but you can break the laws of physics! Jerk.

(LOL) To paraphrase from "Casablanca" a SECOND time here at GatorEnvy, "Of all the universes in the multiverse, why'd Addazio have to walk into mine?"
Good to see you back in form, E-94. Tough night--and crappy morning. I just can't help but continue to give a sh*t, though.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
(LOL) To paraphrase from "Casablanca" a SECOND time here at GatorEnvy, "Of all the universes in the multiverse, why'd Addazio have to walk into mine?"
Good to see you back in form, E-94. Tough night--and crappy morning. I just can't help but continue to give a sh*t, though.

I am going to dread going to work tomorrow morning. I know it will be hell if I drive up to the gate of the military base and see my favorite gate guard doing the Tomahawk Chop, then the Dallas Cowboys Mania throughout the hallways at work. I will only be able to unleash the "at least I'm not the Longhorns" defense for a second before they point out just how bad the Gators got beat down.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am going to dread going to work tomorrow morning. I know it will be hell if I drive up to the gate of the military base and see my favorite gate guard doing the Tomahawk Chop, then the Dallas Cowboys Mania throughout the hallways at work. I will only be able to unleash the "at least I'm not the Longhorns" defense for a second before they point out just how bad the Gators got beat down.

Hey, I'm with you on that mess...it's already started for me here.
Did you happen to read Neil Shuman's column on the Gator site at Bleacher Report (I know, pain-in-the-ass site, overloaded with ads slowing everything down and trolled by 'Canes and 'Noles, but they DO have a couple of decent contributors), "After Further Review...Steve Addazio is a Moron"? Good overview of all the crap coming to a head with the Gator Program...Anyway, I thought of him ALSO this morning, since in his article he mentions that he "doesn't have time to list all the things wrong with this team and it's coaching" because if he did he'd "miss the 4:30 starting-time for the Giants game--and I'm going". HIS weekend was about to get even worse. For me, all that could have been added was rain--long, cold, drizzling miserable rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema