• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Noah or Brewer in 08/09

Swampman

VIP Member
Out of Joakim Noah and Corey Brewer, who do you think will improve the most in their sophomore season? I think it will be Corey Brewer because Noah will be going into a new system with a new coach.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I'd go with Brewer too. He already has NBA caliber defense so he only has to work on his jumpshot and bulk up a little bit. Brewer and Al Jefferson could be a good duo in a few years.

nismodrift

VIP Member
Brewer for sure, I mean he just needs confidence, when he was on the gator offense he got wide alot and had confidence. I think next year he'll have alot of confidence because he has to prove himself. his defense is amazing though, but it kind of gets overshadowed, due to the bad team and his jumpshot.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I honestly didn't see much of Brewer play this season. Did they even have any nationally televised games?

I'm going to go with Noah. I think with a new coach and not a lot of talent around him, he'll get every opportunity to prove why he was selected top 10. Noah can be a double-double guy next year.

gatorgirlfan

Gator Fan
noah has proved he improves rapidly and greatly in one season - if he wants to that is and i think he does. vinnie del negro will most likely be good for him and joakim gets a fresh start without so much of the team insider trouble. but i never count corey out. he too works hard and with more play time, he will definitely improve greatly. al will improve too but it is hard to improve on already-dang-good! al's looks can't possibly improve though! he needs to be the poster boy for the nba based on his talent, work ethic, great looks, and community efforts -just-all around terrific! and even working on his degree this summer!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema