• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL coach says Tebow has first-round value

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
On sportsillustrated.com, King wrote that a coach of one of the 12 NFL playoff teams told him he would draft Tebow in the first round if he is still on the board in the 2010 draft.

"He will not get past us in the first round whenever he comes out, I can guarantee you that," King quoted the coach. "I don't know where he'll play right away, but I do know that he will play starting opening day, somewhere."
MORE HERE...

nismodrift

VIP Member
i know he quotes the coach, but he never reveals the coachs name either its bs or the coach just doesn't want hype on espn for the analyst calling him stupid or tebow getting so much hype as 1st round pick but I have no doubt in my mind if he wins the title this year he'll go 1st round pick.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Well, there is one NFL coach that has been around the Gators a lot. I'm sure that he would counsel Tim if he sought it out. Bill Belichick

nismodrift

VIP Member
Well, there is one NFL coach that has been around the Gators a lot. I'm sure that he would counsel Tim if he sought it out. Bill Belichick

omg that is so true, remember when urban meyer was with him and tom brady was running the practice and he put confidence in Chris Leak to do the same. I would love Tim Tebow to play for the pats, my favorite nfl team.

Pats didn't make the playoffs though. I'd say miami, carolina or philly.

They had better records than some teams including the cards and eagles, if only they didn't lose to Miami once out of the two times they would've went but they were in the toughest division on the AFC side for a playoff run. oh ya and they did this without there star quarterback lets see teams like saints, colts, and others do that.

blah.. i hate the patriots and i hate bill beliCHEAT even more.

ok its not like everyone doesnt spygate just pats got caught and you know what they dont spygate anymore so tell me how he cheats? now EXACTLY no possible way now. your just a hater of pats and there 3 titles and gators following there footsteps in the college form.

CAPTAIN#5

Gator Fan
Yes, but what I am saying is that the report states that the coach that made the comment is a coach of one of the 12 playoff teams. That would eliminate the pats

nismodrift

VIP Member
Yes, but what I am saying is that the report states that the coach that made the comment is a coach of one of the 12 playoff teams. That would eliminate the pats

oh ya true true I thought you was just talking smack bout the pats thanks for the clearup, I wonder who it is, next they should state if the team is superbowl bound or not. . .or the colors of the team

ShortBus

VIP Member
ok its not like everyone doesnt spygate just pats got caught and you know what they dont spygate anymore so tell me how he cheats? now EXACTLY no possible way now. your just a hater of pats and there 3 titles and gators following there footsteps in the college form.

or maybe it's cause an ex is a huge pats fan and i hate everything about her? and spygate doesn't help either? lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema