• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New football offices

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
GAINESVILLE - The University of Florida's expanded football offices will be befitting of national champions, according to UF officials, but the project is coming with a much heftier price tag than expected.

Since UF's Athletic Association drew up the project in 2005, the budget has doubled from $14 million to $28 million. While the scope of the project has expanded, the ballooning budget is in large part due to rising construction costs, according to Greg McGarity, senior associate athletics director.

http://www.starbanner.com/article/20070619/NEWS/206190343/1002/NEWS>&MaxW=270&MaxH=200

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
After I read this article, I can't wait to see the place! To see the trophies will be awesome!
and of course, when my son is a recruit, we'll enjoy the accomodations too! :) LOL?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema