• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My first Gator game

Dapper-Dan-Man

Gator Fan
It was last year, at USC. Wow... utterly incredible. It just happened to arguably be Tebow's finest game to date, and possibly one of the final nails in everyone else's Heisman hopes. I was completely blown away.

And to top it all off, ESPN showed me during the telecast. I recently found a YouTube vid showing it, completely at random:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlf3CBULOw0"]YouTube - The best of Tim Tebow: season highlights[/ame]

I'm the guy holding the retarded sign at 2:13.

The odd thing is, they showed me a grand total of three times during the telecast... go figure.
laugh.gif

[SIZE="-3"].[/SIZE]

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Damn dude that's awesome. A nice little claim to fame for sure. I bet the SC fans weren't very happy with you that game :)

Dapper-Dan-Man

Gator Fan
Damn dude that's awesome. A nice little claim to fame for sure. I bet the SC fans weren't very happy with you that game :)

Haha, no they weren't. But just by sheer luck, we happened to get tickets in the UF section. It was the first time I was around so many Gator brethren, so the experience was even more incredible.

Funny thing is, we went tailgating with our neighbors, who practically bleed garnet and black. So to compensate for the whipping UF gave USC, we gave them packages of alligator meat for Christmas.
laugh.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema