• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Most valuable Gator autograph

Most valuable autograph

• Emmitt Smith

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Steve Spurrier

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Fred Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim Tebow

• Danny Wuerffel

• Reggie Nelson

• Other

• Total voters
I am not positive, but I would think that an Emmitt autograph is, but an autograph by say Wilbur Marshall may be valuable based on the amount of them out there. Maybe Spurrier? I do not know. :)

shandsgator8

VIP Member
If I could only have one, of the above listed, I'd take Spurrier's. However, I'll bet Smith's is more valuable on the market.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I voted for Emmitt--- but I like Danny and Tim more! I actually have Tim's autograph from the orange and blue game before his freshman year--- I had no idea what a BIG DEAL he would be.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I have a Danny that is by far the most valuable personally because of the story that goes along with it. I just got a Tebow jersey for Christmas so I'm hoping I can get it signed and framed right next to the Danny signed jersey.

Monetarily though I'm sure an Emmit signature is most valuable. But I think signatures should be valued personally because I don't look to sell them.

mkmwall

Gator Fan
I got a Sports Illustrated Commemortive Edition of the 1996 Championship and I got it signed by Spurrier and Danny W.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema