• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

More trouble at the school out west?

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'm picking up bits and pieces on what went on, but here's some more info I've found:

but about an hour and a half ago at Union Wednesday which is held every Wednesday about half of the Seminole football team jumped an African American fraternity called the Sigmas while they were "strolling". Some of the Sigmas were sent to the hospital. The football players seemed possessed they were body slamming kids and throwing chairs. It was crazy. Supposedly Nigel Bradham was at a local club here last Thursday called Floyds and one of the Sigmas disrespected his woman. So it finally spilled over today. I knew something had to be up because there's never too many football players at Union Wednesday but they were out today for obvious reasons.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Crazy yes, but why am I laughing?
this from
FSUPD.jpg
http://policelogs.police.fsu.edu/medialaw.cfm

DISORDERLY 11/12/2008 12:37 PM0811-012187 N WOODWARD AVE; OGLESBY UNION - ACTIV

usceast

Gator Fan
that happened on our campus earlier this year..there is a small african american school called "benedict college" in downtown columbia. usc is also downtown...something happened earlier in the week that angered someone from benedict. i think the dude from benedict felt disrespected by a football player while out at a club, or at least his idea of what accounted for disrespect..evidently they waited a few days, walked in the russell house down on campus and jumped 2 football players..it was apparent that they didnt see big jasper and another football player because they got thier asses kicked..pictures were online of the dining room and everything..tables were everywhere.

when i was at usc and i saw the benedict kids around i would haul ass..they wanted an education and a street cred.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
That is crazy. I hung out with the Sigmas and almost rushed while I was at UF. Good thing they didn't try to jump some Q-Dogs. WWIII would have broke out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema