• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Moody is ready

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
From the Gainesville Sun Notebook
After missing three-straight games due to an ankle injury, sophomore running back Emmanuel Moody finished the Georgia game leading all rushers with 71 yards off seven carries — although, it did come late in the fourth quarter when both teams used mostly reserves to finish out the game.
Nonetheless, Moody’s ankle appeared fine and with him back, UF gets yet another weapon to use in its loaded backfield.
But with four healthy running backs in its stable, UF’s coaches now have the job of distributing carries among them. To running backs coach Kenny Carter, Moody’s secured his chance of getting some of those carries.
“He’s pound for pound one of the strongest people on our team so that brings another dimension to (the offense),” Carter said. “Toward the end of the game when people are worn down a little, he’s perfect for what you want for a team to run out the clock and manage some situations.”

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Heading into the rest of our schedule, a healthy three-RB set for us (Demps-Rainey-Moody) could be a huge asset to our offense and deadly to opposing defenses.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
128343688002656250hallelujahpra.jpg

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
This will be Moody's coming out party. I have a good feeling about it. I think he'll eclipse 100 yards rushing and find the endzone at least once.

TeBoWTiMe

Gator Fan
Moody looked awesome yesterday. He only had 7 carries but was able to get 48 yards from them. I just love his running style and how he can pound it through the tackles.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I think everyone going to the game next week, needs to start a Moooody, Moooody, Mooody chant. Perhaps we can get something to the Rudy effect. Then after Manny busts loose for 250 yards, the Pounceys can carry him off the field on their shoulders.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I think everyone going to the game next week, needs to start a Moooody, Moooody, Mooody chant. Perhaps we can get something to the Rudy effect. Then after Manny busts loose for 250 yards, the Pounceys can carry him off the field on their shoulders.
Again, I read one of your posts and bust out laughing,

usceast

Gator Fan
moody is a badass back..i couldnt believe that he felt like he had to transfer out of usc..that just shows you how far and above that program is..hell, another guy just transferred..

moody is a power back with blistering speed when healthy.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^ Yeah. And I have yet to see Moody go down after first contact. He reminds me A LOT of Earnest Graham. If he can produce half as much as Ernie, then we're in for some great running back play.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
..........i couldnt believe that he felt like he had to transfer out of usc..that just shows you how far and above that program is..hell, another guy just transferred......
It initially appeared Moody would once again find himself missing out on chances to play, much like he did at Southern Cal.
But now that he’s getting touches and contributing to a team with national title aspirations, Moody is glad he made the switch to Gainesville.
“I definitely made the right choice,” Moody said

Mr2Bits
Any chance Moody is the starting running back from here on out?
I don't think Moody has earned a starting job yet, but I didn't witness "bloody tuesday" this week either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema