• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mon Williams plans to transfer from UF

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Former running back — turned linebacker — Mon Williams is looking to be released from the University of Florida.

The redshirt sophomore told The Sun on Wednesday night that he is looking to transfer from UF at the end of the fall semester.
Williams said a lack of playing time and the fact that he would like to be closer to his family contributed to his decision to transfer.
“The main reason I want to leave is because it’s still hard for my mom to come to the games because it’s so far,” said Williams, who is from Mesquite, Texas. “My grandmother just had a stroke and she’s in a wheelchair and I want to be closer to her.”
.......More

nismodrift

VIP Member
id say good luck to him and best of wishes. his reasoning is really good and I'd do the same, plus due to lack of playing time since our depth is deep, i wish wherever he goes he is there star player and I can watch his highlights. ..

Yeah with the backs he has in front of him in the depth chart I can't say I blame him either. I was impressed by what I did see of him though. He has good size and speed. Best of luck to Mon wherever he goes!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema