• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mike Gillislee

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Mike Gillislee had 6 carries against the Redhawks vs. 5 for Moody and only 3 for Rainey. Do you think Gillislee will continue to see more work than Moody/Rainey? I'd rather see Demps and Rainey get the bulk of the rushes.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Mike Gillislee had 6 carries against the Redhawks vs. 5 for Moody and only 3 for Rainey. Do you think Gillislee will continue to see more work than Moody/Rainey? I'd rather see Demps and Rainey get the bulk of the rushes.

If Gillislee fumbles again as he id last week, he won't see as much time as the other two; he can ask Emmanuel Moody about that one. Urban's a real stickler on ball security and avoiding turnovers at all cost.

sumguy

Gator Fan

IMHO, I prefer that Gillislee gets more carries. He runs hard, gets up the field, has decent speed, and when he has gotten carries he's been productive. He averages close to 8 yards a carry (albeit with very limited carries this season and last). I'm not saying he should start or that he's a work horse back or anything crazy like that but 10-12 carries/touches a game should work.

Plus Rainey dances around way too much and goes sideways. With Moody it is in his head with all the injuries and fumbles.

But like O-Town said if he makes a habit of dropping the rock he won't get the touches.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I don't really blame him too much for that fumble. The dude on Miami straight stripped him. Not many people would have been able to hold on to that ball.

I expect him to get more carries than Rainey since he switched to WR. I want to see Moody get the ball, but Gillislee is looking really good.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Gillislee certainly did look good, outside of the fumble. However, I....gotta.....have....more....MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

i like gilislee more then moody thats for damn sure

he's got the quicks and he can break tackles

im starting to think moody's just not right for our offense he's more of a I formation guy

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
i like gilislee more then moody thats for damn sure

he's got the quicks and he can break tackles

im starting to think moody's just not right for our offense he's more of a I formation guy

6401703g69.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema