• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Michael Hart

tennfanatic

Gator Fan
The Florida and Michigan game will the most lopsided of all bowl games. I say Florida wins by at least three touchdowns.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
3 TD favorites right now. Im hoping Henne plays. Mallett is better I think. But the only threat I see is Manningham. Our secondary has struggled all season. Haden is small height wise and Rickerson is too. Wandy has been very inconsistent so far but does have more size then Haden so we'll see what a tall WR like him does. But Mich cant stop the spread offense. Percy will have over 275 total yards atleast.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
Michigan might rack up the yards, but they won't be able to punch it in the endzone. Hart is a good running back and very capable of rushing for 100 yards on the Gators.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
I think we learned at UGA what a good running back can do to us, so I am expecting Charlie to run a good number of nickel defense spy set ups. That way we have a solid front to clog holes for Hart and then a strong enough backfiedl to hopefully avert the pass play. I think Michigan's only chance is to open up the passing game early and exploit it so we will be spread on defense and they can get the ball to Mike Hart. My prediction: Mich -17 UF - 52. Tebow - 287 yds passing, 3 TD, 143 yds rushing, 2 TD; Percy Harvin - 236 total offense yards, 1 rushing TD (on a big 35+ yards run); Kestahn Moore - 56 yards, 1 fumble, 1 TD; Receiving TD - 1 to Andre Caldwell, 2 to Louis Murphy. GO GATORS!!!

preachinGator

VIP Member
Should we be scared of Mike Hart? Can our defense stop him?

[YOUTUBE]MW6yFIRgjWs[/YOUTUBE]

scared no, respect yes! Mike Hart is explosive when Michigan "plays as a team."
The GATORS are awesome when "playing as a team."

I predict a win for Florida!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema