• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Meyer&Tebow exchange right after hit

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Meyer said as he walked toward Tebow as he lay on the ground, he felt the same anxiety as if he were going out to check on his own son. He said his knees shook as he approached Tebow.
"I grabbed his hand, and he grabbed my hand," Meyer said. "I looked at him, and I said 'How are you doing?' And he said, 'Good.' He asked me, 'Did I hold onto the ball?' Typical Tebow. 'Did I hang onto it?' I said, 'Yeah,' and he said, 'What play was that?' And I said, 'Stick lion.' And he said, 'Okay.'
"And then I looked at him and said, 'It's great to be a Florida Gator.' And he winked at me and said, 'It's great to be a Gator.' "
ORIGIN....

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
TebowTim_090926_7048_TCaseyA.jpg

TebowTim_090926_7060_TCasey.jpg

Scary moments

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Coach Meyer stayed with Tebow at the hospital in Lexington as well. that shows how tight those two are, as well as how much Meyer cares about his players. (I figured Coach stayed with Timmy when I saw Charlie Strong doing the Highlights show on Sun Sports w./ Mick Hubert just after "Breakfast with the Gators" yesterday.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema