• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

McCoy returning for senior year at Texas

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
"I'm coming back because we have a solid coaching staff," ... "And I'm coming back because I feel like I can develop the young receivers we have"
Colt McCoy had always said that he planned to return for his senior year at Texas, regardless.
And now he will, removing any lingering questions about where he stands next season.
"I'm coming back," McCoy relayed through a UT spokesman this afternoon.
McCoy has thrown for 3,400 yards and run for 500, one of only two players in the country do so, in leading Texas to an 11-1 record and Fiesta Bowl bid. He'll almost certainly be named a Heisman finalist and remains a strong candidate despite all the attention on Sam Bradford and Tim Tebow.
Late in the season, McCoy had mentioned getting feedback from an NFL advisory committee to gauge his possible draft status. He still could without jeopardizing his eligibility. But he won't have to worry about the draft itself for a year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema