• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Marcus Thomas arrested

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
ESPN raised red flags about Marcus Thomas in last year's draft because of his drug issues when he was at UF, and as things turned out they were right.

I still think Coach Meyer did the right thing in kicking Thomas off our 2006 team. Meyer gave him a chance to redeem himself, and he blew it.

gatorgirlfan

Gator Fan
he does make poor choices with the friends he hangs with when he goes home, but there is a good possibility he was not using and just in the car. he took a drug test and passed it. so . . .let's see

Swampman

VIP Member
he does make poor choices with the friends he hangs with when he goes home, but there is a good possibility he was not using and just in the car. he took a drug test and passed it. so . . .let's see

he probably used a wizzinator :confused0082:

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
I just heard he was arrested on the road I live on. If he's going to risk his career over drugs, then he's stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema