• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU lineman targets Gators QB Tebow for take-out duty

ilovegators

VIP Member
The Florida-LSU rivalry never seems to run short on vitriol. LSU defensive tackle Ricky Jean-Francois upped the ante this week by vowing that his linemates, if the opportunity presents itself, will try to knock Gators quarterback Tim Tebow, last year's Heisman Trophy winner, out of the game.

"If we get a good shot on [Tebow], we're going to try our best to take him out of the game," Jean-Francois said Monday, according to the Orlando Sentinel's Web site. "With his size and his heart, it's hard to get a clean shot.

"I think every lineman wants to get a good hit on a Heisman Trophy winner."

:confused0054:

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Geno Hayes said the same thing last year before we played the School Out West, and he was left with egg on his face.

gogators9606

Gator Fan
Tell him to bring it on.......... I live in Alabama and I had to hear about bama and Auburn all the time. After Hurricane Katrina a lot of LSU fans moved to Bama and I am so sick and tired of hearing about LSU... I hope we stomp them......

GO GATORS

GatorGal15

VIP Member
don't they know, this just fires up Tebow and the Gator offense. I think this was a big mistake on LSU's part!

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Chances are, Tebow will take a beating this weekend.

Unless Moody is 100%, Tebow will have to run the ball significantly this game.

This is soooooo hillarious!!!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!! Lets face it, Florida is not a good team. They struggled against Hawaii, Miami, Ole Miss, and Arky until Arky got tired. Not to menton only scoring two offenseive Tds against Tennessee HAHAHAHA!!!! They will lose saturday followed by losses at Vandy and in Georgia. Make the GAY-TORS 8-4 in the SEC :eek:

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This is soooooo hillarious!!!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!! Lets face it, Florida is not a good team. They struggled against Hawaii, Miami, Ole Miss, and Arky until Arky got tired. Not to menton only scoring two offenseive Tds against Tennessee HAHAHAHA!!!! They will lose saturday followed by losses at Vandy and in Georgia. Make the GAY-TORS 8-4 in the SEC :eek:

Really. What kind of person registers and posts on a forum designed for a team s/he hates?

There is a possibility Florida could lose to LSU, Vandy, and Georgia--that's the power of the SEC. We beat up our own conference, and anyone can win (except in some years). I'm glad Vandy is a threat. If we win, no one can say we had an easy schedule. If we lose, then we should have played better.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

Well skippy, your beloved Vols almost lost to NIU.....so much for your dissing Florida.

And only little kindergarten boys talk gay smack.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
A Tim Tebow jump pass right in that french guys face will shut him up.

Do you think Meyer will try one of those this weekend? If we pull it off Les Miles and LSU will be humiliated - "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" However, if we try it and it fails miserably, that could be a game changer.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I had to laugh when Jean-Francois "apologized" for his comment; but, you can't take back things you say and do. Hre's a marked man coming into The Swamp this weekend, trust me.

Players can talk trash all they want, but when it backfires the joke's on them.

We did NOT struggle against Hawaii we killed them. Florida can't be blamed for close games to Miami, Arkansas, or Tennessee because any SEC confrence game can be lost in this powerful confrence and Miami is underrated they have a lot of good talent they are just young and make to many mistakes. If you are a Tennessee fan I would personal like to see them beat Miami and any other team you like bring um on will CHOMP ON YOU:gunsmilie:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema