• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU knows how to pick QBs

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Jordan Jefferson is caught up in a brawl after Ryan Perroliux got kick off in 2008. When is the last time that a LSU QB had a good brain not counting that one who went back to Harvard.

Jody Yates

Gator Fan
Jordan Jefferson is caught up in a brawl after Ryan Perroliux got kick off in 2008. When is the last time that a LSU QB had a good brain not counting that one who went back to Harvard.
very interesting? with the D's that Lsu usually have they would be tuff if the could get a decent QB

robdog

Gator Fan
I think the interesting part is to see if they are going to sit him at all for the first game. They said they are going to come down hard on him, but I have my doubts.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So far, the worst part of this has been having to watch ESPN and hear on the radio again and again how the backup, Lee, beat us late in the game at home last year. That one and MSU were on our ineptly-run offense, if you'll recall, NOT so much their QB rallying them.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
What gets me is the way the various sports "personalities", speaking about this and the Miami case, keep acting like this is the start of something that we haven't seen before, and saying things like "Well, it will be a slow and deliberate process..."
What about Auburn and Cam Newton--the same deal, then reinstated days later, never missing a game, and STILL "the investigation continues"? Or Ohio State, where they DID get "punished": only it was "deferred" until AFTER they played in the pending bowl game, and were eventually "suspended" for the first five games of THIS year--suspensions Pryor and the rest never actually served, having meanwhile moved on. WE know these latest programs and their violators are playing for similar outcomes; are we to believe the "experts" somehow don't??!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema