• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU kick Perrilloux off the team

Leakfan12

VIP Member
sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3378148

At one hand, I'm happy because now their possible starting QB is a IVY league transfer. Meaning he's about to get a rude awakening in the SEC though LSU could still be a tough team. However, I'm sure no one wants Perrilloux to end up like Avery Atkins. I hope another school (not in the SEC) takes a chance on him.

sammy

VIP Member
He may get a shot at a low end, DI-AA or DII type of school. The guy is trouble and it was only a matter of tmie before he got the boot.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
LSU still has plenty of time to groom their QB position. They got rid of this punk early enough to have competition for the starting QB job all summer.

With that said, we should still stomp LSU. There is no reason now to lose to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema