• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Location of GATORS

preachinGator

VIP Member
I live in Pensacola, Fla. and was wondering where the rest of you GATORS live? Isn't there a map Application that can be posted that shows our geographic location and if so, can someone post it?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Currently in Gainesville Florida (just a little college town, not sure if any of you have heard) :rockon:

GatorFanInVA

Gator Fan
Suffolk, Virginia (Near Virginia Beach also called Hampton Roads). Tried to relocate to JAX once, may try again in the future.

Kevin

Gator Fan
I live in Columbia, SC. It's a supposed crime to like any other yeam but the gamecocks on campus here, so if you know an SC student, dont let them knoe i'm on campus lol

nismodrift

VIP Member
Ayer, Massachusetts, sucks I gotta live in the worst place to be a gator fan, but I'll always stay true to Gator Nation!

G8R8U2

Gator Fan
Just moved to Birmingham, Al. from Atlanta, Ga.. Both places were serving as my Gainesville surrogate until I move back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema