• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Life after tebow

awebbf5

VIP Member
Has anyone thought about what gator football is gonna be like after tebow is gone,its kinda depressing to think about.I honestly believe tim will stay for his senior year,he loves being a gator and hes really devoted to his academics but for the first time since wuerfful weve had a player we really believe in and love and think will give us the best chance to bring us a natl title.The next qb will really have his work cut out for him to keep gator nation happy and keep us in the natl title hunt.Maybe newton or brantley will step up and be a leader for our team but i dont think they will be as good as tebow,but i do think either will be just as good as leak or better.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Has anyone thought about what gator football is gonna be like after tebow is gone,its kinda depressing to think about.I honestly believe tim will stay for his senior year,he loves being a gator and hes really devoted to his academics but for the first time since wuerfful weve had a player we really believe in and love and think will give us the best chance to bring us a natl title.The next qb will really have his work cut out for him to keep gator nation happy and keep us in the natl title hunt.Maybe newton or brantley will step up and be a leader for our team but i dont think they will be as good as tebow,but i do think either will be just as good as leak or better.

It's not too depressing. I hope Timmy helps us win 2 more National Titles. But I also think Newton or Brantley will both be better than Leak if given the chance. Will they win a National Title? Who knows. But both of those players have huge NFL upside. Leak? Well you saw what the NFL thought of him.:mad0235:

dont get too cocky!!! Michigan just got a hell of a coach (4 Big east championships in 5 years!!!). We should be killer with a spread offense, since our QB is such a good runner, but our defense will need to step up, we lost some pretty good players. We'll still have our amazing Wide receiver Mario Manningham who makes some very amazing catches
WATCH HIM DO THE WORM!!!!!!!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDfqxk_3BHU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
dont get too cocky!!! Michigan just got a hell of a coach (4 Big east championships in 5 years!!!). We should be killer with a spread offense, since our QB is such a good runner, but our defense will need to step up, we lost some pretty good players. We'll still have our amazing Wide receiver Mario Manningham who makes some very amazing catches
WATCH HIM DO THE WORM!!!!!!!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDfqxk_3BHU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Wow. 4 Big East titles? Who the eff is good in the Big East? My thoughts exactly. Your team will still suck.:bananapowerslide:

awebbf5

VIP Member
once again,come play in the sec and see how long you would last,henne is a joke,mike hart is overated,and manningham didnt even show up this year.You cant even beat ohio state and we torched them,last years natl championship is proof of what conference is the real deal,o and i guess this years natl title game will be to.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
With the way Urban Meyer and the Gator coaches recruit i am not worried. Tebow is great but thats the way college ball is they come and they go. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!1

once again,come play in the sec and see how long you would last,henne is a joke,mike hart is overated,and manningham didnt even show up this year.You cant even beat ohio state and we torched them,last years natl championship is proof of what conference is the real deal,o and i guess this years natl title game will be to.

This is not freindly this is just bullshit, i dont sit here and point out the flaws of your team, plus manningham was the reason we won any of our games he has no idea what he was talking about, and its not even that our players are bad, its that lloyd carr is a terrible coach, he loses to bad teams, and he never wins bowl games

and thanks i think its a cool video too lol

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
This is not freindly this is just bullshit, i dont sit here and point out the flaws of your team, plus manningham was the reason we won any of our games he has no idea what he was talking about, and its not even that our players are bad, its that lloyd carr is a terrible coach, he loses to bad teams, and he never wins bowl games

and thanks i think its a cool video too lol
I'm just trying to keep the peace. That video reminds me of the Dr. Pepper commercial.
Back on topic: I think we'll do fine after Tim graduates. I have faith in the team.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
MichWolverine: If you curse like that again, you are gone. This is a Gator board. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!:gator: :gator: :gator: :gator:

awebbf5

VIP Member
skid em gator guy.Michigan is in the past,Dont be mad cause u lost to appalachain state and to ohio state for how many years in a row now, and remember this gator country only gators get out alive.See u in the bowl game michigan,prepare to get tebowized.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Tebow is an amazing player. He's the biggest phenom we've ever seen at UF... but life will go on after Tebow. The Gators are absolutely STACKED at the quarterback position. Newton and Brantley will do just fine in our system.

If you think about it, the quarterback position hasn't been an issue at UF in many, many years.

the only part of college football i hate. players leaving seems faster these days. I miss Adrian Peterson bustin homeruns and de-cleatin db's tryin to tackle him. I miss Roy Williams flyin through the air at chrissy sims.

i can imagine how you guys feel bout tebow leaving. believe me we will not be happy if Sam leaves.

Money is getting bigger and players leaving faster my friend...Like I said in a post earlier. I believe EVERY player no matter the case should have to stay four years like it or not, The college is giving them a degree they shouldn't be able to leave unless they drop out all together. Which bring me to the NFL's part, They should not be able to take a player unless he has completed FOUR years of college football. I also believe we should give them a 5th year if they want it so they can play while not having to worry about school work although I know that part is a little crazy to some.

I've always agreed on the 4 year thing. other occupations (lets face it, pro sports is after all an occupation) require degrees. NFL should follow suit. Doesnt matter if its basket weaving, law, medical, or frisbee. i think it needs to be done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema