• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kiffin, picking up Gator leavings

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Tennessee received its eighth commitment for 2010 when former Florida defensive lineman John Brown told UT’s coaches he would be a Vol on Wednesday.
The 6-foot-2, 300-pounder is enrolled at Northeast Mississippi Community College after leaving Florida during the spring semester reportedly because of academic shortcomings.
"I love the fact we play Florida every year," Brown told InsideTennessee.com, a Web site that covers UT. "Hopefully I can have a big homecoming game there."
More HERE..

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
La-di-da.....John Brown is academically ineligible and has to go to JUCO, so Kiffykins ought to wait before he crows too loudly.

thefamouscbc

Gator Fan
I see Tennessee is building their program on a solid foundation.....

As opposed to a foundation of criminals right?

It is kinda hard to slam a guy who your coach loved enough to sign in the first place.

Coaches know exactly what kind of students they will be while they are recruiting them. So Meyer started the foundation. Brown obviously wasn't ready and needed a junior college for a year or two. Maybe he has changed maybe not.

Cam Newton will probably end up in Knoxville too. You guys couldn't control him. We might as well try it.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

It is kinda hard to slam a guy who your coach loved enough to sign in the first place.

Coaches know exactly what kind of students they will be while they are recruiting them. So Meyer started the foundation. Brown obviously wasn't ready and needed a junior college for a year or two. Maybe he has changed maybe not.

Cam Newton will probably end up in Knoxville too. You guys couldn't control him. We might as well try it.

Just make sure Kiffykins doesn't break anymore recruiting rules to get him there. God knows you guys don't need anymore of that in Knoxville...

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

And you wanna know what? The minute one of Kiffykins' gang gets busted by the cops, I'll call you out in a New-York minute over this comment.

How do you like your crow, by the way? Well done?

J-ville Gator

VIP Member

Says the mental midget who's school has a criminal blog named after there coach cough*Fulmer Cup*cough. The Al Davis reject is already the laughing stock of national meadia. When he ends up being sent packing in three years and WILDBOYZ Orgeron has the NCAA setting up camp in knocksville (intentionally spelled incorrectly), it will push UcheaT further into mid-major staus. BTW, Foley want his rent on TSIK (The Swamp In Knocksville) since the Gators own it.

Otherwise, expect eviction papers. Foley has plans to raze that dump and turn it into a Burrito Brothers.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
............................................................ TSIK (The Swamp In Knocksville) since the Gators own it.

Otherwise, expect eviction papers. Foley has plans to raze that dump and turn it into a Burrito Brothers.
I love that, going to have to remember to use it. hhhmmmmmmmmm Burrito Brothers.
BTW I think this guy is just living up to his avatar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema