• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kestahn Moore to fullback?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I've read some articles that suggest Kestahn Moore could be moved to fullback in order to get some of our quicker RBs on the field, like Rainey and Moody. What's your take on that?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I heard he was a good blocker so that would make sense plus I don't think Coach Meyer trust him running the ball as the primary back.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
I think this would be a good move. Put your strong guy that has a tendency to fumble in front of your speedy guys.

As other posters had said, you can move him back and forth to change up the defenses and show multiple sets that way the defense really can not single out who the runner will be.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I think it waould be a good move. However, I don't know if it will matter really. The Gators will be running a ton of sets this season that don't involve a fullback.

It would have been nice if CI wasn't injured, that way we could use Aaron Hernandez as TE/FB type wing back. A lot like the Titans used to use Frank Wychek. I think Hernandez would be perfect for that type of position.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Don't believe this means he isn't going to get many carries. This move is clearly to get Rainey and Moody more touches than they would of otherwise (although Rainey will get plenty of reps in the slot as a WR). Moore will still get a decent amount of carries. This adds so much to our offense. Moore at FB, Rainey at TB. Tebow takes the snap. Who's it going to? Rainey...right? Wrong. Tebow fakes the handoff to Rainey, pitches to Moore, Moore takes it 40 yards for the touchdown. Hey, it could happen! Especially with Moore's improved speed (4.36 40 now!).

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Don't believe this means he isn't going to get many carries. This move is clearly to get Rainey and Moody more touches than they would of otherwise (although Rainey will get plenty of reps in the slot as a WR). Moore will still get a decent amount of carries. This adds so much to our offense. Moore at FB, Rainey at TB. Tebow takes the snap. Who's it going to? Rainey...right? Wrong. Tebow fakes the handoff to Rainey, pitches to Moore, Moore takes it 40 yards for the touchdown. Hey, it could happen! Especially with Moore's improved speed (4.36 40 now!).

You mean Moore takes it 37 yards and fumbles at the three.:tt2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema